Home – CTA
The 2020/21 curling season is coming up and we have several changes for the season. First and foremost, we need all curlers to register and pay for the season.
The registration period is from Sunday, September 27 – October 4.
If we do not get enough curlers registered and paid for the season, we are not able to put the ice in.
If enough curlers do register, we hope to begin curling in late October or early November as it takes approximately 21 days to put the ice in.
You can register your team when you sign up; please ensure all players on your team are registered by October 4, 2020.
When you register you will need to fill out our membership form, declaration of compliance end COVID-19 form, and release of liability, Weaver of claims, and indemnity agreement form.
Our COVID-19 refund policy, illness policy, and return to play handbook will also be available for pick up.
Registration is available in the pro shop from 9 a.m. To 6 p.m., and in the lower lounge from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m, Thursday to Saturday night. If you cannot make it during those times please call 250–632–4612 to arrange a time you can make it and we will accommodate you.
Kitchen Open Daily: From 11 am (for dine-in or takeout)
Bar Open daily: Starting at 11 am
The Hut: Closed for the season
Find the latest menu additions, promotions, and contests happening at the Clubhouse
When patronizing The Creek Bar and Grill at Hirsch Creek Golf and Winter Club please follow the following COVID-19 Policies and Procedures as ordered by the Provincial Heath Officer.
- Please wait to be seated and sign into our guest book with your phone number. One person from each party must do this.
- You must remain seated at all times except to use washroom facilities or leave the premises, no visiting other tables.
- No more than 6 patrons seated at a table even if you belong to the same party.
- There is no bar service, to be served you must be seated.
- There can be no congregation outside the premises. Patrons must remain in your car or elsewhere until notified by phone there is room to seat you.
Open to Members and Guests
Providing a venue for golf, curling, dining and community events. Located in Kitimat, beautiful British Columbia, the Hirsch Creek Golf & Winter Club is dedicated to customer satisfaction and memorable experiences, including golf, curling, and a friendly, casual dining environment