Recipients of the '2019 Business of Excellence Award' for both Tourism and Business of the Year
The facilities at Hirsch Creek Golf & Winter Club are available to members, guests, general public, business, and organizations and charities, based on availability.
Enjoy holiday meals, a variety of Social activities and unlimited number of golf and curling events each season.
Hirsch Creek Golf & Winter Club offers a dynamic work environment, and periodically has openings in the following positions.
The Club is currently searching for servers, bartenders, bussers, concession & kitchen employees that are very hospitality orientated with a positive and professional attitude.
We have a casual Food and Beverage department that provides a challenging and fun workplace. Our club is dedicated to providing our members and guests with exceptional experience and service at all times. Employees are enthusiastic and are very outgoing with a desire to learn and work in a productive environment.
- Service/Bartending experience in a restaurant (Asset)
- Must be able to work flexible hours and dates (mornings, evenings and weekends)
- Serving It Right Certificate
- Strong Worth Ethic & Positive Attitude
- POS Experience
- Beverage and wine service knowledge (Asset)
- Work Effectively under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Able to work independently
- Exceptional communication skills
- Professional appearance and interpersonal skills
If you fit this description we would like to hear from you.
Apply in-person at
2000 Kingfisher Ave, Kitimat BC
No phone calls will be accepted